Practice Area Overview
Serving you in Orange, Seminole, and Osceola
With a focus on criminal law in Orlando, The Ladan Law Firm, P.A., aggressively defends individuals charged with serious criminal offenses, including charges under drunk driving laws. Representing both state residents and tourists in central Florida, our Orlando criminal defense firm has a successful track record in the preservation of the rights of the accused.
Criminal law requires experience with the letter and performance of the law. With experience in the criminal law and Florida court system since 1998, client testimonials prove our firm provides first rate legal support to those charged with state, federal, misdemeanor, and felony crimes.
Proven experience with Orlando criminal laws
Legal service from The Ladan Law Firm, P.A. offers a unique strength of representation. With prosecutorial backgrounds in Florida courts, our attorneys quickly analyze the facts of your case to promote the best resolution of the charges against you. We offer full coverage of state and local criminal laws, including these broad practice areas:
- Drug charges: Drug possession, trafficking, manufacture, and fraud.
- Drunk driving/ DUI laws: DUI charges and other traffic offenses in Orlando.
- Sex offenses: Battery, crimes against children, Internet, computer, and other sex crimes.
- Violent crimes: Murder, aggravated assault, manslaughter, firearms and weapons offenses, domestic violence, and other crimes.
- Juvenile offenses: Help with laws for juvenile offenders, including theft and drug possession in Orlando.
- Theft, fraud, and forgery: Identity theft, white collar crimes, burglary, grand theft auto.
- Federal offenses: Defending clients charged with serious crimes in federal court.
- First time offenders in Orlando: Guidance with criminal process and law in Orange County, Seminole County, and Osceola County.
- Probation violation: Defense strategies and explanation of probation violation penalties
Skill with Orlando DUI charges
Drunk driving in Orlando is a serious charge. Penalties for a drunk driving accident are complicated and severe, so call us today for assistance in protecting your freedom and ability to drive, now and in the future. You should be aware that the following factors will affect your DUI:
- Prior charges of driving while intoxicated.
- Arrest for Orlando DUI with blood alcohol content of .15 percent or over.
- Multiple convictions within a specific period of time.
- The presence of a minor in your vehicle.
Additionally, drunk driving laws in Florida are more severe for impaired drivers causing accidents.