Rahul Y. Parikh : Criminal Defense Attorney
Mr. Parikh is an attorney with The Ladan Law Firm, P.A. and defends the constitutional rights of those accused. He represents clients in felony and misdemeanor cases in the state courts of Florida. Mr. Parikh has a passion for trial advocacy and serving the community. He is a former Assistant State Attorney in and for the 9th Judicial Circuit of Florida covering both Orange and Osceola Counties. In this role, Mr. Parikh disposed of over three thousand criminal cases, while serving in various roles including, county court prosecutor, DUI specialist, intake attorney, juvenile felony attorney, and domestic violence special prosecutor.
AREAS OF PRACITCE
- Criminal Traffic Offenses (No Valid License and Driving While License Suspended)
- Drug Offenses (Possession/Sale & Delivery/Trafficking)
- Juvenile Offenses
- Theft, Burglary, Robbery
- Assault, Battery, Domestic Violence, Domestic Injunctions
- Violation of Probation/Community Control
- Weapons cases
- Florida, 2016
Majors: Political Science and History
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas, 2015 J.D.
- University of Houston, Houston, Texas, 2012 B.S.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Orange County Bar Association, 2018 – Present Member
- Florida Bar Association, 2018 – Present Member
- Orange County Asian American Bar Association, 2016 – Present Member