Resources You Can Use As Soon As You Know Your Child Is Arrested

Interviewer: Are there any immediate resources for parents or guardians to use as soon as they know that their child is missing and has possibly been arrested?

Amir Ladan: If the parent doesn’t know their child’s specific whereabouts but have a suspicion they’ve been arrested, they can go online and Google the Department of Juvenile Justice. Then locate their local facility, which will be called the Juvenile Assessment Center, J-A-C, or JAC for short, and contact the JAC to see if their child is present.

Author: Amir Ladan
A former assistant state attorney for Orange/Osceola Counties, Amir has handled thousands of cases and dozens of trials, ranging from DUI and traffic offenses to murder, in both adult and juvenile court.

Thumbtack Logo  Avvo - Rate your Lawyer. Get Free Legal Advice.

Free Case Review Button

Orlando Office

The Ladan Law Firm, P.A.
121 S Orange Ave #1420
Orlando, FL 32801
Phone: 407-487-2522
Fax: 407-657-1526

Kissimmee Office

The Ladan Law Firm, P.A.
808 West Mabbette Street Kissimmee, FL 34741
Phone: 407-796-9563

Longwood Office

The Ladan Law Firm, P.A.
1220 Commerce Park Dr., #207
Longwood, FL 32779
Phone: 407-796-9179

Call Today Skip to content